2011/12/24

Happy Christmas Eve Day....

A sunny but EXTREMELY windy morning here in the valley. Just came back from a walk with Rudy and the wind makes it feel much colder than the actual temperature. Hopefully those winds will ease up a little as the day progresses. I imagine there are some last minute shoppers out who are not enjoying fighting these "brisk" gusts from mother nature.

For the past couple of weeks I think I've listened to just about every Christmas cd in my arsenal (I have many.) I enjoy them all but I probably like most the compilations and of course, my Dean Martin Christmas cd. :-)

We did get out last night and made the short trip into Apt to try and take some pics of the Christmas lights. There weren't as many as I thought there might be. Since I'm still in the development stage of taking night photos the results were not as good as I hoped they might be. I still might be able to get some "perfect" shots before they all come down after Christmas.

Santa and his reindeers making a pit stop in Apt..Santa was having a drink in a nearby coffee shop. 
A holiday greeting at the entrance of Apt center town. 
Today we travel to see Alicia's daughter and her family for Christmas dinner this evening. I've promised I won't stuff myself with all the great food that will laid out before my eyes. Not sure if I can keep that promise....it will be a "game time" decision I imagine. I hope everyone enjoys the season no matter where you are or what you're doing.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire