2012/01/27

The weekend approaches....

Seems like the week has passed by quickly and the weatherman is predicting lots of rain for tonight and tomorrow. Another attempt at a mountain trip will depend mostly on the weather...rain here could mean snow in the higher elevations which would make driving treacherous.

I did miss 2 days of french class this week with yesterday being my only day in attendance.  Turns out the days I missed they only had class for half the day because of a lack of students. Yesterday was no different as there were only 4 of us that showed up. Seems that many are on vacation now and there has to be a certain amount in the class to continue. Hopefully next week will see a return to a normal amount of students in the class that will allow me to continue on my fast track to fluency in the language... :-)

There's hardly ever a time when we take off in the car that I don't have my camera with me. Usually when I'm taking photos I will also try to take some video as well. In late October of last year we descended on the town of Vaison-la-Romaine which has its origins even before the Roman era. The town itself is split into 2 sections connected by a Roman arched bridge that spans the Ouveze River. I've put together a short video of our afternoon exploring the older and "newer" parts of the town.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire